Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am so tired and it is only 9:15. That is sad. I had the 8th grade walk-thru today and I get so nervous talking in front of people that I have not taught. I can talk to my students fine but others, well I just worry that I am going to leave something out and they wont want to take my class. Today students from other classes are coming to my classroom to work on the computers. I can't say no or I will be rude and it is in the class where I only have 7 students but still, it is my classroom and I feel that they are going to think they can always use it. Anyway, that's enough for now. It's just going to be a really long day. I dressed in my suit for tonight's 8th grade orientation (so I will be here until after 7:00) and nice shoes and my feet are killing me. I am going to put on my flip flops the first chance I get!! I have a PLU meeting at 10:00 so there goes half of my break, oh wait, I thought I was finished complaining, I guess not. Well I have to go explain to my accounting students how to calculate the beginning capital b/c they don't get it. I can't blame them, I had a hard time getting it myself when I was in high school. It is a very challenging class so I try to give them a break every so often. Well got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment