Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So here it goes!

This is my first blog ever. I decided that this would be a great way to talk about things that are going on in my life without sounding like I am always complaining. One of my new years resolutions is to be a more positive person. So here it goes! I am a high school teacher in Social Circle. I love my job!! It can be hard and challenging at times but I still enjoy what I do. It is even better on pay days. See, I went from working over 50 hours a week and making less that 250-275 to making, lets just say a lot more. So I am truly blessed for the job I have! I do drive an hour one way but it is worth it because I work with some amazing people. They are not only my co-workers, but my friends too. So that's just a little about myself. I will blog again soon!
Jen Jen

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You're blogging! I'll help you as much as I can with any questions you may have!

    I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad you are here at SCHS. In all seriousness, you are one of the few reasons I like coming to work these days. You always put a smile on my face and you have such a life around you that I enjoy. Thanks for being a great friend and co-worker!

    ReplyDelete